Helping You Do What’s Right For Your Family
At Hatfield & Hatfield, P.C., we know family is important and can be complicated. You know what is best for yours, but still, facing legal proceedings for such personal needs can be difficult. Having good representation can make all the difference.
Knowledgeable And Experienced Representation
Our team has been representing clients in family law matters throughout Georgia for years. We are known in the Waycross area to be skilled attorneys, and our goal is to provide the best service possible for you. We have helped clients in areas such as:
- Divorce: Even a seemingly amicable divorce can be messy, especially when it comes to aspects like property division. You should not have to manage your situation alone – having someone on your team to represent your interests can make all the difference.
- Child custody: Often, the first question a divorcing parent has is about their child. Most parents want to ensure that they will still have access to their child and decision-making capabilities. We can help you with initial proceedings as well as modifications you may need later if circumstances change.
- Spousal and child support: Alimony can be a daunting prospect. We have represented clients who were both the payer and the payee, and we can explain the process and make it more simple for you.
- Adoption: Adding to your family through adoption is exciting, but it also involves extensive legal work. Let us take on that part, and you can focus on your new child.
- Wills: Protect your family well into the future. Creating a customized will can help you account for complex family situations, inheritance and the care of minor children.
No matter your needs, our goal is to provide the best service possible with solutions tailored to each client and their situation.
When Your Family Is At Stake, Everything Matters
It’s crucial to find the lawyer who is the best fit when seeking representation in family law matters. If you would like to talk to one of our seasoned family law attorneys about your situation, call our Waycross office at 912-584-1175 to schedule your free initial consultation. You can also reach us through our online contact form, and we will respond as soon as possible.